A couple ideas
I had an idea for making the dropdown menus more organized. I'm thinking one for each weight class, and maybe lose the "Battlebots Competitiors" tab completely because it's too vague. I do agree that more than 7 each is too crowded, so with that in mind Here are what the new ones would look like:
- Super Heavyweight Robots -> Minion, Diesector, Toro, Vladiator, New Cruelty, Atomic Wedgie, DooAll, more... (this would be a link to the Category:super heavyweights page)
- Heavyweight Robots -> Biohazard, Vlad the Impaler, Son of Whyachi, Voltarc, Overkill, Nightmare, Tazbot, more...
- Middleweight Robots -> Hazard, Spaz, Son of Smashy, T-Minus, Complete Control, El Diablo
Lightweight Robots -> Ziggo, Dr. Inferno Jr., Backlash, Gamma Raptor, Wedge of Doom, Tentomushi, Mouser Meach Catbot, more...
No, it's for every single robot, team, merchandise etc. Basically, it's a wiki about the entirety of BattleBots.AlexGRFan97 13:40, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
Why is there names missing on the Wanted pages forum page then? Are all the other robots that wasn't on the list going to be put there when all the names currently on the list are done? Sam (BAZINGA) 13:43, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
They're just crucial pages, because they're robots that appeared in televised matches. AlexGRFan97 18:08, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
Bump n Bash Bots Page
Since these are all designed the same way and come with the same accessories, shouldn't we just have one page for all of them?
MasterMarik 15:40, September 10, 2012 (UTC)
Robotica and others
I thought there wasn't going to be any info regarding bots from Robotica and whatnot yet I see it on this wiki. Is the main page going to be edited to reflect this? MasterMarik (talk) 22:01, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
I think because some of the teams entered other competitions, it is extra info to a page which may explain note worthy information (like Panzer beating Juggerbot in two different competitions with Juggerbot taking second place and Panzer first or if a robot entered other competitions with different robots). Sam (BAZINGA) 22:12, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
Battlebots Prelude to Battle
Here's the first part of the episode that used to be on Google Video:
The second part of the episode (buildng a robot in 43 seconds) is also on YouTube.
Just passing that along in case there's some stuff you want to use from it.
The logo is not in English.
Just uploaded today. Might have some better quality footage for some fights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCLuzKKBG7A
Battlebots Episode 502
Good footage for pics here too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjcnBYqk8zk
Oh wow after two years of inactivity they're actually uploading HD quality Season 5? Now this is a gift I did not expect. Can't wait till they get to the fights I haven't seen in almost a decade.
No Apologies vs Son of Whyachi Raw Footage
Doesn't have all of it but still interesting to see.
Additional matches for pics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUPWl9YPRJM
Mark Beiro's Intros
Think we should include them for each bot's page?
- Does sound like a good idea. Sam (BAZINGA) 12:49, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
- What about fan-made intros like ones we make ourselves?MasterMarik (talk) 18:44, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
Many on this site: http://sojoe.info/category/projects/battlebots/page/6/
June 21, 2015
Seems this is the airdate for the Battlebots reboot show: http://deadline.com/2015/04/battlebots-premiere-date-abc-summer-schedule-bachelorette-1201406710/
Think they should be in a table like the Arena Hazard's page is? I think it'd help line up images that are otherwise positioned in the next paragraph. Plus there's also the issue of when the paragraph won't align itself with the image.MasterMarik (talk) 20:28, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
Interesting site I found: http://missioncm.com/portfolio/battlebots/
Battlebots Gamecube Game footage
- Sorry, it was coming up as separate sections. That looks like it would've been bloody good fun, I hope that a way or getting it becomes public as I'd love to have it on the PS2. Sam (BAZINGA) 12:10, August 21, 2015 (UTC)
Battlebots Names Pics
Season 5.0 fight report:
Season 4.0 fight report:
If you have 5 hours to kill
This was just posted to YouTube by Battlebots builder Richard Stuplich.
Should we have a page for this robot, which was to be competing in Battlebots? http://web.archive.org/web/20021003000151/http://www.gt-electronics.freeserve.co.uk/c2/quasar/quasar.htm MasterMarik (talk) 00:35, November 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Don't see why not. Sam (BAZINGA) 11:35, November 23, 2015 (UTC)
- It was never entered anywhere, so no. Badnik96 (talk) 13:03, November 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Same could be said for the likes of Super Ginsu, which never got off its table. MasterMarik (talk) 13:18, November 23, 2015 (UTC)
Battlebots 2015 Toys
Commercial with a Goof
Battlebots Metal Breakdown Game
I suspect this guy chuck is whom made the game though not sure. It seems to have been changed a bit as when I played it your opponent was often damaging itself on the arena hazard.
I have tried on chrome and microsoft edge and plugins are not supported it already appareantly ha sflash but i does not bloody work im a stupid with this stuff.Botomatic1000 (talk) 17:26, April 9, 2016 (UTC)
Season 2 Airdate
Battlebots IQ 2004
NPC Charity Open Results
1st Place Antweight One Fierce Uppercut Beetleweight Micro Nightmare 12 Pound Ricochet 30 Pound Morpheus Lightweight Goosfraba Middleweight Devil's Plunger Heavyweight Karcas Super Heavyweight Tombstone 2nd Place Antweight Buzzkill Beetleweight Shazbot 12 Pound Chigger 30 Pound Doom Lightweight Wipe Out Middleweight Falconizer Heavyweight Verbal Abuse Super Heavyweight The Judge 3rd Place Antweight Wallop Beetleweight One Fierce Beer Coaster 12 Pound VBT12 30 Pound Totally Offensive Lightweight Rotato Middleweight ZIP Heavyweight Megabyte Super Heavyweight Shovelhead
Possibly unseen Battlebots commercial from Season 2.0
HEXBUG Batttlebots Toys Advertisement
Battlebots in the UK
- I'll be watching it, I need something to fill the hole that Robot Wars has left. Sam (BAZINGA) 21:36, August 28, 2016 (UTC)
Battlebots 2009 Episode 1
Was up on the official Battlebots page for rent but it's here without the rent fee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzvQMpI8uyY
Battlebots References Page?
Should we add the commercials to the wiki and if so, what about pages for each of them? They could feature screencaps and transcrips of the commercial. Wouldn't know what to title them though, unless we base it on something from the commercial like what part of the show was being advertised. MasterMarik (talk) 01:05, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
- I think it would be good to meantion them in trivia sections, similar to how cameos on other shows are treated. Especially with footage beyond just highlihts from episodes (e.g. the Pizza Hut bit from '15 and that Jurassic World thing) MudnuK (talk) 11:08, June 19, 2018 (UTC)
Season 8/Reboot Season 3
Anyone seen this yet? - http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2017/07/05/science-channel-steps-into-the-ring-this-summer-with-battlebots-943312/20170705science01/Nononsensecapeesh (talk) 22:16, July 11, 2017 (UTC)
- It's just a rerun of the ABC shows.Nothing more. It does say that quite clearly in the opening paragraph. Ktetch (talk) 22:44, July 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Damn that lousy wikipedia not making things clear.Nononsensecapeesh (talk) 22:48, July 11, 2017 (UTC)
Discovery Season 3 Main Page update?
At this point with Discovery Season 3 airing it really is quite bad looking for the Wiki's main page to be reflecting ABC Season 2 as if it is still going on. Could an admin please update it? OkamiFan1 23:26, May 12, 2018 (UTC)
Should we have a page for the moments during the show (including the reboot) where things got a little controversial (ie the net with Complete Control vs Ghost Raptor)? MasterMarik (talk) 18:01, June 26, 2018 (UTC)