Battlebots Metal Breakdown was a shockwave-based game created by Comedy Central in light of Battlebots' success on TV. It features no robots from the show but has 5 unique designs you get to choose from. Before the match, you choose a robot in one of the four weight classes, a color, and a name. Depending on the weight class of your robot, a different sound effect (presumably to indicate that the robot is running and ready to go) is used. The computer will choose a different robot based on your choice. Once you have finalized your design and given it a name, start the game. The design choices are:
- A triangular-shaped robot with a hammer
- A hexagonal-shaped robot with a spinning ring
- A trapizoid-shaped robot with a saw blade
- A trapizoid-shaped robot with an oscillating spear
- A trapizoid-shaped robot with a front-mounted plate that pushes away from the body.